BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

ITS CONTAGIOUS!

What??

Fashion!!!

Check out this Swarovski USB memory key. Retails for $180.... Worth it?... Hell Yes! You can store memory and look fabulous wearing it around your neck. GLAMOUROUS




Gal Stern Leggings from www.bleachblack.com
They are Amazing. Takes confidence to pull these off!



I absolutely love when Purses Come to life. This purse looks very alive and almost reminds me of sleeves!
Don't you just love Prada???




I would love this as a gift!!
Fuschia and Snakeskin Leather- Match made in Heavin!


AAAANNNDDD i just think she is Gorgeous! And she knows it =)
Her Outfit is very seductive- She knows how to pull this off!
I would love to borrow it for a night....
(I wonder who "he" is)
Hayden  Panettiere by Deborah Anderson



0 comments: