BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanks RACHEL ZOE <3

I Am a HUGE fan of Ms. Rachel Zoe and anything she says I follow.( Or would like to follow.- some things are VERY EXPENSIVE). Checking my email this morning I came across her top 20 gifts for the holidays under $100.  I, However would like to post my top favorites off the list.




These Betsey Johnson Lip Studs that cost only $25 are gorgeous! I love the coloring and the shape of lips. I have no clue where the fetish comes from. She states you would give this gift to the accesory lover!





NARS Cosmetics Palette for $75. I would say that they're make-up is pretty nice. I did a mannequin modeling show for them inside Sephora and it lasts a very long time. Very easy to take off and you do not have to use much of their make up. They have many colors for every season and just all around a good brand. I did not experience any irritation or break outs from them. So I would definitely give this gift to someone. According to Ms. Rachel this is for the Make-UP Maven.



Must Read Book For all Fashion Lovers: Fifty Dresses That Changed the world released by London's Design Museum.  Some very household names are in this book including Ms. Coco Chanel, Gianni Versace, Madeleine Vionnet, and Herve' Le'ger.  Some beautiful faces and bodies seen in this book are Marilyn Monroe in her infamous white dress, Audrey Hepburn of course, and Jacqueline Kennedy among others. All of the dresses chosen have stayed around whether in the physical or in spirit and mind.  They all have marked us in some kind of way and have ultimately changed history.



For those Future Fashionista's out there or even those going into the Styling World, Style Savvy for Nintendo DS. Valued at $30, it is not enough for all the trends and color patterns you will learn with this game.  You can go past Mars in your ideas of who you would like to style for. Act like you're styling for the Grammy's or day at the park for a non-profit organization.  This will expand you and let you try new things before even buying them.  Let your ideas take you as far as they can!








0 comments: